Yoga Teacher Training Melbourne
Point Cook, Melbourne Western Suburbs
The Western Wellness Institute of Training (WWIT) offers nationally recognised and internationally accredited yoga teacher training programs.
The training institute is located in Point Cook, Melbourne’s Western Suburbs (opposite Williams Landing Train Station), only 25 minutes from Melbourne CBD and 35 minutes from Geelong.
All You Need Is Passion
We attract people from all walks life and with varying degrees of yoga experience. Some students are long term yoga or meditation practitioners looking to take their love and passion of yoga to next level, whilst others are only just starting out and have a keen interest in yoga wanting to learn more.
Just like a yoga class, completing the Diploma of Yoga Teaching program is all about starting from where you are, learning as you go and most importantly, enjoying the journey. You don’t need to be fit or flexible to undertake the program.
The only prerequisite to this program is you MUST love yoga.
Yoga Teacher Training Programs
Diploma of Yoga Teaching - 200 Hours (12 Months - Part Time)
Overview: This program has been designed as a 12 month intensive yoga teacher training program, delivered part time. The program offers comprehensive training in yogic practice, philosophy, lifestyle and yoga teaching. At the conclusion of the program graduates will be a certified Yoga Teacher and will be able to teach yoga in Australia and internationally
The Diploma of Yoga Teaching program includes the following modules:
- Module 1: History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Module 2: Theory & Practice of Yoga
- Module 3: Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 4: Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
- Module 5: Yoga Teaching Methodology, Practices and Ethics
Training is held weekly for the duration of the program.
Commencing July 2017
- Saturday's (11:00am - 4:00pm) - Only 2 places remaining
Commencing October 2017
- Sunday's (1:00pm - 6:00pm) - Limited places available
Courses Commencing 2018:
- Commencing February: Friday's (9:30am - 2:30pm) - Places Available
- Commencing April: Sunday's (1:00pm - 6:00pm) - Places Available
- Commencing July: Saturday's (11:00am - 4:00pm) - Places Available
Request a Course Prospectus
For more information regarding our programs or to receive a comprehensive course prospectus complete the form below.