Careers at Western Wellness
Meet and Greet Team - Studio Assistant (Part Time)
Western Wellness is seeking vibrant and energetic individuals to join our Meet & Greet Reception Team. The role of the Studio Assistant is to provide exceptional customer service to Western Wellness customers and to provide support to our studio Teaching Team.
The role is best suited to a student or mum looking or part-time work.
- Meet and greet customers to the studio
- Facilitate class check in and studio tours
- Register new customers and sign up new members
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer queries
- Provide support to studio teachers
- Educate customers on Western Wellness products, services and promotions
- Record Keeping: Data entry and scanning
- Handle inbound phone calls and respond to phone messages
- Manage studio inbox
- Maintain studio presentation and complete cleaning duties as per service delivery guide
- Prepare Membership packs
- Accounts Receivable: Follow up unpaid membership accounts
- Membership administration, facilitate the transfer, upgrade and suspension of membership accounts
The ideal candidate must be available to work the below shifts each week (except public holidays) and have the ability to assist with shift covers on weekends - essential
- Wednesday 6:00pm - 10:30pm
- Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Note: Must be available to cover Saturday & Sunday (8:30am - 1:30pm) weekend shifts.
- Must have own car
- Must live within 20 mins drive of Point Cook
- Must have the ability to assist with regular shift covers on weekends
- Preference will be given to Yoga Teacher Trainees and Members who regularly attend Western Wellness studio
We offer a fantastic, friendly working environment and paid induction training. Employees also receive employee perks such as complimentary yoga and retail purchase discounts.
Rate: Casual Award Rate + Super
Note: This role is part- time work ONLY - Do not apply if you are seeking full time employment