Careers at Western Wellness
Membership Sales Consultant (Part-Time)
Western Wellness is seeking experienced membership sales consultants to join our fantastic team of dedicated yoga professionals. The role is a part-time job share across 5 days / week. As a Membership Sales Consultant you will play a pivotal role in managing new and existing customer relationships. You will be required to proactively make outbound phone calls to new and prospective members, manage new member sign-ups and membership renewals.
Only applicants with previous experience in membership sales, face-to-face sales or outbound phones sales will be considered.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Achieve KPI targets
- Make outbound phone calls
- Handle inbound phone calls and respond to phone messages
- Customer Relationship Management: Meet and greet new customers, conduct welcome phone calls, sign up new members, upgrade and renew existing members, conduct retention and lead generation calls
- Educate customers on Western Wellness products, services and promotions
- Data Entry: Maintaining client records and completing membership paperwork
- Managing Excel spreadsheets
- Provide support to the Administration and Teaching Team
- Ad Hoc studio duties
Our people are what make the Western Wellness experience exceptional. The successful candidate will be driven, energetic, organised, and have a flexible working attitude. They will have an infectious personality and be passionate about YOGA.
The ideal candidate must be available to work 2 - 3 of the below shifts each week (except public holidays) and have availability to assist with shift covers – essential.
- Monday – Thursday (4:00pm – 8:00pm)
- Saturday (10:00am – 2:00pm)
- Must have own car
- Must live within 20 mins drive of Point Cook
- Must have the ability to assist with regular shift covers including weekends
- Preference will be given to Yoga Teacher Trainees and Members who regularly attend Western Wellness studio and meet the requirements of the role
We offer a fantastic, friendly working environment, paid induction training and ongoing support. Employees also receive employee perks such as complimentary yoga and retail purchase discounts.
Rate: $24 / hour + Super + Commission
This role is part-time work ONLY - Do not apply if you are seeking full time employment.