Careers at Western Wellness
Studio Assistant (Part Time)
Western Wellness is seeking a vibrant and energetic individual to join our Studio Assistant Team. The role of the Studio Assistant is to perform studio cleaning duties, provide exceptional customer service to Western Wellness customers and to provide support to our studio teaching team.
The role is best suited to a student or mum looking or part-time work.
- Meet and greet customers to the studio
- Facilitate class check in and studio tours
- Register new customers and sign up new members
- Provide exceptional customer service by responding to customer queries
- Provide support to studio teachers
- Educate customers on Western Wellness products, services and promotions
- Record Keeping: Data entry and scanning
- Re-Stocking studio supplies, timetables, flyers and membership packs
- Studio Cleaning (Some of the duties include):
- Re-setting yoga rooms between classes and at end of day
- Washing tea cups / tea pots and ensuring fresh tea is always available
- Washing, folding and re-stocking studio hand towels
- Cleaning Bolsters
- Cleaning yoga mats
- Cleaning Bathrooms
- Dusting, including studio blinds (use of a ladder required)
Please Note: The role primarily involves cleaning duties and can be fast paced, the right applicant will have excellent time management to ensure all duties can be performed within the required time frame.
Due to the physical nature of the role it is not suitable for pregnancy, pre-existing injuries and some medical conditions.
The ideal candidate must be available to work the below shifts each week (except public holidays) and have the ability to assist with shift covers on weekends - essential.
- Wednesday 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Thursday 6:30pm - 10:30pm
Note: Must be available to cover Saturday & Sunday (8:30am - 1:30pm) weekend shifts.
- Must have own car
- Must live within 20 mins drive of Point Cook
- Must have the ability to assist with regular shift covers on weekends
- Preference will be given to Yoga Teacher Trainees and Members who regularly attend Western Wellness studio
We offer a fantastic, friendly working environment and paid induction training. Employees also receive employee perks such as complimentary yoga and retail purchase discounts.
Rate: Casual Award Rate + Super
Note: This role is part- time work ONLY - Do not apply if you are seeking full time employment