Pregnancy Yoga - Point Cook
Stay Fit, Healthy & Have a Calm Birth
About the course:
Pregnancy yoga classes are adapted from traditional yoga poses to make yoga 100% safe throughout pregnancy. Classes are relaxing and help prepare mum-to-be for labour and birth physically, mentally and emotionally. Classes have a strong emphasis on breathing techniques to help manage labour and connect with baby.
What you will learn:
- Yoga exercises to support pregnancy
- Strength exercises to prepare for labour
- Breathing exercises for pregnancy and labour
- Techniques for managing labour
- Pregnancy advice
Register for the next course:
When: Sundays (11:00am - 12:00pm) - Sun 14th March - 18th April
Note: There is no yoga Labour Day weekend 07/03/21, course continues the week after
Course Fee: $125.00 (1 x class / week for 5 weeks)
Booking Note: If you know in advance you cannot attend all 5 weeks due to other commitments, contact us before booking the course to see if there is availability to only pay for the weeks you can attend. You must be able to attend at least 3 of the 5 weeks.
Please read the purchase terms below before booking the course.
- The course runs for 5 consecutive weeks (1 x class / week for 5 weeks) in-studio
- The purchase is not eligible for any refunds, credits, suspensions or extensions
- Make-up classes: Missed classes may be transferred to a new course upon re-enrolment. A meditation class may be attended in lieu of a missed pregnancy class. If you are over 35 weeks you do not have to re-enrol, you can transfer your missed class into a new course subject to availability. If you are less than 35 weeks pregnant and do not re-enrol into the next course any missed classes will be forfeited
Pregnancy yoga classes are adapted from traditional yoga poses to make yoga 100% safe throughout pregnancy. You can start pregnancy classes any time after the first 12 weeks, it is not recommended to commence pregnancy yoga as a 'first time yogi' after 36 weeks.
Yoga is relaxing, but it can also be strenuous. You don't need to be fit or flexible to start yoga but you must be in good health. If you have any day-to-day movement restrictions or if you are currently receiving treatment for any injury or medical condition, it's best to contact us to discuss your suitability in our classes. Only pregnancy yoga classes are suitable for pregnancy.