Online Pregnancy Yoga
Stay Fit, Healthy & Have a Calm Birth
Pregnancy yoga helps mum-to-be stay healthy and prepare physically, mentally and emotionally for birth. Learn breathing and meditation techniques to help manage labour and connect with baby. Classes include gentle stretches and strength building exercises to develop greater body awareness and relieve some of the common discomforts experienced during pregnancy. Start classes any time after the first 12 weeks and continue classes all the way up to your due date or as recommended by your doctor.
Classes are offered in-person and online.
What You will Learn:
- Yoga exercises for pregnancy
- Techniques for managing labour
- Pregnancy advice
Online Yoga - How it Works:
- Step 1: Purchase your Pregnancy Yoga Pass Online
- Step 2: Navigate to Facebook
- Step 3: Request to 'Join' the Facebook group. Click the link or type the group name into the search bar Western Wellness Pregnancy Classes (Private Group)
- You can join the class LIVE at 11:00am each week or replay the class on demand in your own time so you’ll never miss a class
- All classes are recorded and are stored in the group for you to replay at anytime, anywhere
- You will receive same day access unless your request is received after 9:00pm
- Classes commence streaming 5 min before the class start time.
Join the next Pregnancy Yoga Course
- Pregnancy yoga will return in 2021 - Register your interest to receive updates.
Pregnancy Yoga 5 Week Course Pass:
- In Studio (inc online): $125.00 (1 x class / week for 5 weeks
- Online (FB Livestream): $90.00 (1 x class / week for 5 weeks)
After completing one 5 week course you can continue to re-register by purchasing a weekly pass-extension $25.00 / $18.00 online until your due date.
Please read the purchase terms below before booking the course.
What You Will Need:
- A yoga mat
- Pillows 2 – 4
- A chair
- 2 x firm folded beach towels
The following yoga props are desirable (but no required):
- Yoga Blocks x 2
- A Yoga bolster
- An exercise ball
Pregnancy yoga classes are a specialised form of yoga adapted from traditional yoga poses to make yoga 100% safe throughout pregnancy. You can start pregnancy classes any time after the first 12 weeks, it is not recommended to commence pregnancy yoga as a 'first time yogi' after 36 weeks.
Yoga is relaxing, but it can also be strenuous. You don't need to be fit or flexible to start yoga but you must be in good health. If you have any day-to-day movement restrictions or if you are currently receiving treatment for an injury or medical condition, it's best to contact us to discuss your suitability in our online classes.
- The course runs for 5 consecutive weeks (1 x class / week for 5 weeks) in-person and online
- The purchase entitles the holder access to the Face Book group Western Wellness Pregnancy Classes (Private Group) for 5 weeks only, unless a pass extension is purchased.
- The pregnancy pass does include access to the Western Wellness Group Classes Page
- This purchase is not eligible for any refunds, credits, suspensions or extensions