Certificate of Yoga Studies (150 Hours)
Designed for yoga lovers, not aspiring yoga teachers
- Yoga Education Program (Non Teaching)
- Pre-Requisite: Must LOVE Yoga
Overview: The program has been designed for yoga lovers (not aspiring Yoga Teachers) who want to gain all the practical and theoretical knowledge of a Yoga Teacher without completing the modules relevant to yoga teaching.
The Certificate of Yoga does not entitle the holder to teach yoga in Australia or Internationally. Certificate students are eligible to upgrade to the Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching (350 Hour) at any time.
In the program you will learn the following:
- History & Philosophy of yoga
- Ayurveda (the yogi diet)
- Sanskrit (the language of yoga)
- Study the Yoga Sutras of Patanajali (the basis of yogis thought and philosphy)
- Asana (postures):
- Forward bends
- Back bends
- Side Bending
- Pranayama (breathing practices)
- Mudra (hand gestures)
- Bandha (physical and energetic body locks)
- Meditation (observation of the mind)
- The Chakra System (7 energetic centres in the body)
Courses Commencing 2021:
- Register your interest in the form below.
Payment Arrangements Available:
Choose to pay the course upfront in full or via payment plan. We offer flexible payment arrangements to make completing the course accessible for everyone. If money is tight, talk to us about your personal circumstances and we will discuss payment options available to you - Ask us for more information.
Request a Course Prospectus
For more information regarding our programs or to receive a comprehensive course prospectus complete the form below.