Certificate of Yoga Studies (150 Hours)
Designed for yoga lovers, not aspiring yoga teachers
- Yoga Education Program (Non Teaching)
- 150 Hours (6 Months - Part Time)
- Pre-Requisite: Must LOVE Yoga
Overview: The certificate has been designed as a 6-month intensive yoga lifestyle program, delivered part time. The program offers comprehensive training in yogic practice, philosophy and lifestyle. At the conclusion of the program graduates will receive a certificate of attainment in recognition of their studies.
The Certificate of Yoga does not entitle the holder to teach yoga in Australia or Internationally. Certificate students are eligible to upgrade to the Diploma of Yoga Teaching at any time and their 150 hours of study will be credited towards the 350 Hour Diploma of Yoga Teaching program.
The Certificate of Yoga program includes the following modules:
- Module 1: History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Module 2: Theory & Practice of Yoga
- Module 3: Energetic Anatomy & Physiology
Training is held weekly for the duration of the program.
Courses Commencing 2019:
- Commencing February: Fridays (9:30am - 2:30pm) - Limited Places Available
- Commencing March: Saturdays (11:00am - 4:00pm) - Places Available
- Commencing July: Sundays (1:00pm - 7:00pm) - Places Available
Payment Plans Available:
Program fees and deposits can be paid via payment arrangement.
Request a Course Prospectus
For more information regarding our programs or to receive a comprehensive course prospectus complete the form below.