Yoga Teacher Training Melbourne
Point Cook, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Western Wellness Institute of Training (WWIT) deliver industry leading programs to aspiring yoga teachers, we aim to set a benchmark for excellence within the yoga community. We offer nationally recognised and internationally accredited yoga teacher training programs. At the conclusion of our training programs students leave feeling they have the knowledge and skills to be a successful and confident yoga teacher.
Western Wellness exclusively recruits our own graduates as Yoga Teachers and offers a lifelong mentoring relationship to all students who undertake our programs
The training institute is located in Point Cook, Melbourne’s Western Suburbs (opposite Williams Landing Train Station), only 25 minutes from Melbourne CBD and 35 minutes from Geelong.
Courses Commencing 2019:
- Commencing February: Fridays (9:30am - 2:30pm) - Full
- Commencing March: Saturdays (11:00am - 4:00pm) - Full
- Commencing July: Sundays (1:00pm - 7:00pm) - Limited Places Available
- Commencing October: Saturdays (11:00am - 4:00pm) - Availability
Payment Plans Available:
Program fees and deposits can be paid via payment arrangement.
We offer two study options:
- Certificate of Yoga Studies (150 Hours) - Designed for yoga lovers, not aspiring yoga teachers.
- Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching (350 Hours) - Designed for yoga lovers ready to take the next step and become a Yoga Teacher.
Scroll down for more information regarding our Yoga Teacher Training programs.
Advanced Diploma of Yoga Teaching - 350 Hours
12 Months Part-Time
Study 1 day per week
Early Bird Discount - Save up to $600!
Overview: This program has been designed as a 12 month intensive yoga teacher training program, delivered part time. The program offers comprehensive training in yogic practice, philosophy, lifestyle and yoga teaching. At the conclusion of the program graduates will be a certified Yoga Teacher and will be able to teach yoga in Australia and internationally
The program includes the following modules:
- Module 1: History and Philosophy of Yoga
- Module 2: Theory & Practice of Yoga
- Module 3: Energetic Anatomy and Physiology
- Module 4: Human Anatomy & Physiology
- Module 5: Yoga Teaching Methodology, Practices and Ethics
All You Need Is Passion
We attract people from all walks life and with varying degrees of yoga experience. Some students are long term yoga or meditation practitioners looking to take their love and passion of yoga to next level, whilst others are only just starting out and have a keen interest in yoga wanting to learn more.
Just like a yoga class, completing a Yoga Teaching program is all about starting from where you are, learn as you go and most importantly, enjoying the journey. You don’t need to be fit or flexible to undertake the program.
There is no pressure to become a Yoga Teacher at the conclusion of the program. The only prerequisite is you MUST love yoga.
Request a Course Prospectus
For more information regarding our programs or to receive a comprehensive course prospectus complete the form below.